DMRfinder (Gaspar & Hart, 2017):
- Download DMRfinder code from GitHub for processing Bisulfite sequencing data to find CpG cluster-linked regions.
Intellicount (Fantuzzo et al., 2017):
- Download Intellicount MatLab script from Rutgers Office of Research Commercialization. A free license is available for academic researchers.
Genome data links for Li et al. (2013):
Li, J., R.P. Hart, E.M. Mallimo, M.R. Swerdel, A. Kusnecov & K. Herrup (2013) EZH2-mediated H3K27 trimethylation mediates neurodegeneration in ataxia-telangiectasia. Nature Neuroscience, 16(12):1745-53. Links to NIH SRA and GEO datasets.
Supplemental data for Hannila et al. (2013):
Download supplemental files for “Secretory leukocyte protease inhibitor reverses inhibition by CNS myelin, promotes regeneration in the optic nerve, and suppresses expression of the TGFβ signaling protein Smad2” https://doi.org/10.6084/m9.figshare.6656234
Supplemental links for Goff et al. (2009):
- Complete set of supplemental figures (1.2 Mb PDF, opens in a new window)
- UCSC Genome Browser BED file of 818 computed microRNA-encoding genes (right-click and select “Copy Shortcut” and paste link into Genome Browser’s “add custom tracks” form.)
- UCSC Genome Browser BED file of 146 Ago2-immunoprecipitated microRNA genes (right-click and select “Copy Shortcut” and paste link into Genome Browser’s “add custom tracks” form.)
- GEO dataset for microarrays used in Fig. 1
- SRA dataset for SOLiD results of H1 ESC and NSC listed as experiment 1 in Supplemental Table 1